Vacancy transportation planner
Do you have a strong affinity with the transport sector and can you express yourself excellently in various languages?
Are you a real organizational talent and do you have sufficient persuasiveness?
Then you are the transport planner that HSV, Hansbeek Sneltransport NV is looking for.
Thanks to you:
- road transport within Belgium, Spain, Portugal and Italy is running smoothly,
- customers, subcontractors and drivers are treated professionally and to the point,
- the loading and unloading times, the capacity and the driving and rest times are taken into account,
- is there a correct administrative follow-up via the system program TAS.
Thanks to your stress resistance and logical thinking, everything runs smoothly. You make the best decisions and determine the right priorities, even if a wheel sometimes comes off. Finding the right words is second nature to you. This way you can easily report to your direct manager and teammates, take your responsibility and provide that support where necessary.
Your desire for a dynamic, service-oriented and customer-oriented job is more important than your diploma. However, you must be able to demonstrate to us the necessary experience and expertise regarding:
- work with Office applications such as Excel, Word and Outlook
- your smooth multilingual chat in Dutch, French & English. A good knowledge of Spanish is recommended,
- your administrative skills. Knowledge of TAS and TRANSICS is a plus,
- your stress resistance & problem solving attitude.
For this exciting and varied position you can expect a good salary for full-time employment, easy accessibility of the workplace (port of Ghent) and you will end up in a family working environment in a nice group of colleagues.
Don’t hesitate and jump on the wagon now.
Vacancy drivers for transport to France and Belgium
Fancy freedom, responsibility and adventure? H.S.V, Hansbeek Sneltransport NV is looking for drivers for transport to France and Belgium. Do you have a driving license C and/or C/E and would you like to work for a family company with international ambitions, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Hansbeeks Snelvervoer NV & H.S.V Expeditie NV new vacancies are regularly available. If you are interested in sending a spontaneous application, please send your cover letter along with your curriculum vitae to H.S.V., Gentweg 37, B-9940 Evergem, or e-mail these to: email@example.com